Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8-19-13

10:20am


Back to the daily grind.
This ought to be a fun week with hubby being on call
and the kids going back to school Wednesday.
I can predict the stress levels will be high.

This morning I have a bunch of stuff to take to the basement.
I have started an area of the basement of things
I will need to go through the next time
I get the urge to go down there and clean.

I have a changing table I picked up at the flea
market for $2.00.  I was going to make an office cart
out of it but decided not to.  Instead now
I am going to use this table in my laundry room
to hold baskets and laundry supplies like
soap, fabric softener, dryer sheets, etc.


12:45pm


I have a school station table set up to make mornings
and after school a little easier.
This sits in the dining room.
On the left is an area for notebooks/binders.

On the right side we have an electric pencil sharpener,
different sized envelopes and lunch money for the
next 5 months.


In the middle there are small drawers with
things we need each day.
Pens, pencils, permanent markers, 
combs, hair gel, deodorant,
thermometer, chapstick & body cologne.
Currently there is nothing in the smaller set of drawers.


On top of the small drawers are-
gummy vitamins, gummy vitamin C/Zinc & Echinacea,
body sprays, foot powder and hand sanitizer.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment