Friday, August 23, 2013

8-23-13

7:40am


Taking mom out to some yard sales this morning.
Haven't been yard saling in awhile so we'll see how it goes.
In search of some Christmas gifts to put back.


3:20pm


Got back home from yard sales around 12-1:00pm.
Here's some goodies I found.

19 Handyman magazines $2.00
and a fish identifier book for .25 cents.


A couple screw on umbrellas $1.00 each.
You can already see where I'll be using them, lol.
That will be nice to have when sitting out in the hot sun.


Couple of games for the kids for Christmas $1.00 each.


Gerbil/Hamster cage $2.00
Bag of tubes to go with cage $1.00


Cordless floor sweeper
with rechargeable battery and charger $2.00.
This works nice on hardwood and tile floors!



For supper I'm making chicken ala king.
I put a chicken breast in the crock with
a can of chicken broth and added a packet
of Lipton's veggie dip mix.
Once done I removed the chicken and cut it up
into small pieces.  In the broth I added a couple
packets of sausage flavored country gravy,
returned the chicken in the crock and added
some cut up canned carrots.
Waiting for the gravy to thicken.
While waiting for that I put a couple of cans
of biscuits in the oven to serve the chicken gravy over.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment