Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2-5-14

6:25am


It seems that all city schools are closed this morning.
OSU is still open.
We got about 7 inches of snow overnight.
Not too happy with Columbus City Schools.
4:00am in the morning they sent out
recorded phone messages!
They have never done that before that I remember.
Usually one gets up in the morning
and turns on the news to see the closings.


8:00am


Made cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker.




For lunch the kids are having some cheap frozen
pizzas I got from the store the other day
anticipating that they would have a snow day today.
They were a buck a piece.  I hadn't
figured in an extra lunch in my meal menu so that's why
I had to get a couple.


10:55am


Got some pizza dough going in the bread machine.
For supper I will be making two pepperoni pizzas.
Later on this afternoon I might work on 
some French toast casserole for tomorrow.
I have cinnamon roll bread and gingerbread bread
that I want to use for it.


11:14am


Someone is screwing up in the newsroom lol.
It's showing at the bottom of the screen
that all the schools are OPEN.
I don't think so after 7 inches of snow
along with ice and a level 2 snow emergency.
And especially after the phone ringing at
4am with a recording saying that Columbus schools were closed!



8:30pm


Took my quilting squares to bed with me while
watching tv and my Ghost Hunters.  Got another row sewed.
Now I got little fuzzies from the sweater material
all over the bed lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment