Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2-4-14

6:15am


They are talking 4-9 inches of snow
with possible .10th inch of snow today & tomorrow.
If the line shifts North we could get the .25 inch ice.
I hate ice storms so are just hoping for the snow
and only snow!!
More than likely the kids won't have school tomorrow.
Stopped in Kroger last night and got some milk
and pop to last the next couple of days.
Found gallons of milk marked down to $2.19.


7:15am


Got supper started in the crock.
I'm making baked bean chili with cornbread for supper.
At the moment I have a pound of ground sausage
with a little water cooking in the crock.
Once that's cooked I'll add in the remaining ingredients.
1 pound ground sausage $1.79
2 cans pork & beans .59 cents & .79 cents
small can tomato paste- free
can of diced tomatoes & green chilies- free
Chili & onion powder- free
2 jiffy corn muffin mixes- $1.20
2/3rd cup milk- .17 cents
2 eggs- .30 cents

TOTAL COST $4.84


11:40am


Now the weatherman is saying we could see
up to .25 inches of ice with this storm.
UGHHH!

I made cake mix cookies for an
after school snack today.
I only made 16 and the rest of the cookie
dough went into the fridge for tomorrow and Thursday.
The less you bake at one time the less
everyone tends to eat at one time.

I was laying down napping but after about a half
hour hubby called and I just got up.
He said he got his boss to do up a letter
to verify his income.  One problem...
his boss put down the wrong amount that he makes per hour.
Not a little mistake either.
More like a difference of $2.00 an hour mistake
so it's not like I can get away with what he wrote
to submit to the hospital.
It's already taken him 4 days to write it
and now I have to have him rewrite it, ahhhh!
Just once I wish something would go right.
Heck I'm still waiting on my prescription medicine.
Sometimes I wonder how this company keeps records
of anything.  I can't get any paycheck stubs 
from the past and now someone can't write
a simple letter.  I've tried to explain the situation
to the hospital.  They probably think I'm nuts
and are not even trying.  I am trying my hardest if it
means getting help on my hospital bills.
I just don't know what else to do anymore.
I feel like telling the hospital,
"Here's the phone number.  You call and deal with
them and see how far you get!"
<banging head on wall>


1:00PM


Got another strip made to sew on the quilt.
Now up to 64 squares sewn by hand.


7:54pm


I've been watching the security cameras
and it just now started snowing.
Can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment