Monday, February 10, 2014

2-10-14

7:20am


The bus was about 15 minutes late this morning
but I expected it would be.
I hate this time of year and figuring out where
to park at the bus stop.
I usually sit to the side of the road leaving enough
room for cars/buses to pass.
Well it's not so easy when the side of the road
is now a snow pile left by a snow plow.
I put the ole truck in 4x4 and away we went into the snow pile lol.
Had snow up to the bottom of the truck
and then some lol.  Didn't get stuck.
And now I have cleared a path for the rest of the week.
This snow Sucks with a capital S!!


9:05am


I've spent the last hour sewing quilt squares by machine.
I've put my other quilt on hold at the moment
with hand sewing because my carpal tunnel
is making my hands go numb.
So now I've been determined to try and sew
some extra sweater squares I had with my sewing machine.
It's a little tough but I'm managing.
There's still another 2-3 more rows
I haven't sewn together.
Then I'll decide if I need to add more rows.



I think I just might go lay down and take a nap.
Don't think I've had one since last Monday
and I haven't been sleeping well.
Ever since starting back on my medicine
the tips of my shoulders have been bothering me
and my bowel movement isn't the same either.
Wondering if I should of stayed off my
medicine for awhile to see how I'd do without it.
I seemed to be doing pretty good.


12:35pm


Well I started sewing some of the sweater block strips
together and are now at a standstill, ahhhh.
I broke my needle and have no spares.





So I wanted to tell you this story that happened yesterday.
We are in Kroger off Olentangy River Rd.
My son has to go potty so I send him to the bathroom
by himself while continuing to shop in the area of the restroom.  
It's a small Kroger store.
He comes back and tells dad the 
toilet wasn't working right and could overflow.
Dad has to potty as well and goes to check it out
being the maintenance man he is lol.
He took off the lid to the toilet tank to investigate it
and discovered the problem.
Someone had stashed drugs/pills in the toilet
tank and they were getting in the way
of the flapper causing the flushing problems.
We didn't say anything and just walked away
from the situation.  It just bothers me that
drugs are so close to people and they don't even know it.
You can be sitting right on top of them, literally!


2:15pm


Gotta check this out...YOWZA...
Load a digital coupon on your Kroger Plus Card
for $25 off $50 food purchases.
It's running slow so be patient!
I got mine but when I went to do my mom's card
it wasn't working.
Will keep checking back!



No comments:

Post a Comment