Thursday, February 20, 2014

2-20-14

8:15am


Got deer roast (free) in the crock with a couple
bags of mini carrots ($1.00),
2 packets of Pioneer brown gravy ($2.00),
3 cups water,
and a can of tomato soup (80 cents).
Onion powder (free)
Later on I'll cut up and boil potatoes ($1.00).
TOTAL COST $5.30.
This should make 2-3 meals.
(a couple of suppers and a couple of lunches)
So $1.76 to $2.65 per meal for a family of 4!

Well I gotta get ready.  I'm taking mom
to the thrift store this morning.


3:00pm


Me and mom spent the day together from 8:40am
to about 1:30pm.  It was different this morning
seeing it pouring rain and about 3-4 lightning flashes and
one go round of thunder.
We went out for breakfast and lunch and
stopped by two thrift stores, oh and I also
stopped by hubby's work to see the fire building on the outside.
I don't know where hubby was at because he didn't 
answer his phone.  
I didn't get much at the thrift stores.
A Titanic movie book $1.91, a candle shade,
a shirt for one of the boys and a knitted shirt.
They've been playing the Titanic movie
on tv for the last couple of days so the kids
were interested in looking through the book
once they got home from school.


I think hubby's boss shared his sickies with
him and now it has been passed onto me.
Ahhhhh!
Coughing, sneezing, blowing nose, stuffed up head.
Having just a jolly good ole time here.



4:30pm


Almost time for supper.
Sure is looking good!
Got sliced up deer roast, garlic & butter mashed potatoes,
mini diced carrots and brown tomato gravy.



No comments:

Post a Comment