Saturday, February 1, 2014

2-1-14

11:15am


Took some scrap metal in this morning.
Made $78.54 from this little bit below.
Had copper in the red trash can, a couple pans,
and brass in the blue tote, small motors, wiring
and small piece of aluminum in the bucket.
Every little bit helps to pay a bill or buy groceries.



6:50pm


I have been checking the mailbox daily.
Got a recorded phone message from the
mail order pharmacy the morning of 1-28 saying they were shipping
my meds out that day.  It's been 5 days and still no medicine.
I'm hoping it will be here Monday which will
make it 29 days without my prescription medicine!!
THIS IS CRAZY!!
Thank God I have not felt too bad without them
other than my mid section is hurting at the moment
from my stomach, lower back, leg sockets and hips.
But I chock that up to girly stuff.


8:35pm


Just got back from getting groceries.
It should cover anything needed for some meals
for the next two weeks.
I'm figuring the only thing we will need 
to buy more of within these two weeks will
be milk, pop and maybe bread.
For two weeks of grocery items to add with
what I have at home to make meals
I spent $31.98.
I have a very strict grocery budget at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment