Sunday, April 6, 2014

4-6-14

1:55pm


Went to the flea market this morning
for the first time this year.
I got...

Jar of Peter Pan peanut butter $1.00
Large box of extra cheddar goldfish crackers $1.00
3 beef jerky sticks with cheese 3 for $1.00

For hubby I got this bit tool set for $4.00.
He's always needing bits and they are not cheap to replace.

If you are a backyard do it yourselfer mechanic
then it's good to have manuals like
Chilton or Haynes.  But they can get costly
at $28+ a piece.
Sure the library has them but most of the time
you can't find them there because they are checked out
and there is a reserve waiting list for them.
If something needs fixed I can't wait on a book!
You could also find repair info or videos online
but sometimes even that takes too long.
I found this one for my Suburban for only $3.00.


Just got done eating lunch.
I made BBQ chicken, baked beans and mac & cheese.

Well time to go change the laundry over, ughhh.


7:30pm


The NASCAR race got postponed til tomorrow due to
rain so hubby had some free time and we went for a hike,
or two or three, yeah three different hikes!
Oh yeah, I'm feeling that right now.
Up and down ravines, hills, over downed trees, through brush,
you name it lol.
Then once home we ate, I changed the laundry over
and got some hung up then went and helped hubby
put the transmission in the car.
A transmission!  
Ranks up there for me like putting in a motor.
Been there done that also in past years,
how about 2-3 of them LOL.
301, 403 & a 400 in this same car.
I'm too pooped to pop but still have to trudge on somehow.
Still have laundry to finish up, get everything
ready for everyone for work and school tomorrow
and then lastly give the kids hair cuts because
it's been put off too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment