Sunday, April 6, 2014

4-5-14

9:35am


Wanted to show you some of the goodies
hubby found at work yesterday and brought home.

Food.

Clock.

Wind chime.

20 large solar lights.

I had always thought about putting solar lights
on our fence like this below but could not
afford the "good" lights at $5.00 each!

And if I have a few extras I could make
a solar lamp post for along the front walkway
or some lights for window sills.

I have this little lamp.
Remove the stake of the solar light
and glue it on top in the light socket.
Set lamp shade on top.
Sit it in a bay window sill to charge.
At night it will light up.
Or you could glue the solar light
top in a candle holder.





12:50pm


Getting ready to go to a friend's birthday party.
What sucked was the gift I had didn't end up work
so had to run to the store to get another gift just now, AHHHH!
And here I thought I was one step ahead of the game
with not having to do anything at the last minute.
Can only stay for a few then gotta run to the South end
to pick up the boy's friend who is spending the night.
Will drop him back off
after we go to to the flea market on the 
South end tomorrow morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment