Thursday, April 24, 2014

4-24-14

12:00pm


Still have this freaking stiff neck.
It's a real pain to drive and try and turn your head.
I sleep at night and take a long nap
each day and still feel really tired.
The guy with the Silverado truck was a no show/call yesterday.
I didn't care either way
because I didn't have the energy to deal with him anyways.


2:15pm


Well I just entered my second Eggo contest entry.
We had it last night for supper and everyone gave it
a thumbs up and thought it was delicious!


4:00pm


The guy that wants to trade trucks just showed up
unexpectedly.  He's coming back when hubby gets off work.
We were thinking this deal wouldn't go through
but I guess the guy's phone don't work that well at times.
So we'll see this evening.
I want hubby to test drive his truck first to see if
it drives ok.  I know the motor and exhaust sound
really good, so good you can't hear it running lol.
I know it's not perfect.

To think we took $750 and bought the 1996 F150
in hopes of selling it and doubling our money
(or to trade for a truck hubby can drive)
and getting a 2002 Silverado,
a 6 year newer truck,
that's worth about quadruple the money we started with.
It's a good day if it all works out.

I feel like I'm on one of those tv shows
where they barter and dicker items LOL.
My newest shows I've been watching is called
something like Down South Dickering
and Barter Kings  LOL.

As I'm sitting here typing I see on the security camera
monitor that someone else just pulled up, got out
and took down information off the for sale
sign on the truck. 




No comments:

Post a Comment