Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4-15-14

8:45am


Woke up to it snowing outside this morning.
What crazy weather we are having.
I sure wish it would make up it's mind!

I got chili going in the crock pot.
I added a package of turkey links cut up,
a jar of salsa, a can of tomato paste
and a can of no beans chili.
I'll let this cook throughout the day.
Once done I'll scoop out a bowl for my
son who doesn't care for beans.
Then I'll add in a can of baked beans and continue
cooking it for the rest of us.


Not to sound gross just after talking about food
but my BMs haven't been good these past 3 days.
This morning alone I've been to the potty 3 times.
My stomach has been throbbing as well.
Stress can flare up Crohn's and it has not been
an easy past couple of days.
We have a memorial to go to for our friend
on Saturday.  He had no insurance of any kind
and the family had him cremated.
And if that alone is not stressful enough for me
the thought that hubby's ex will be at the memorial
is making my stomach turn.
Then in another two months we'll both get to 
see my ex at a wedding.
Fun, Fun, Fun.
So my nerves are shot.
I haven't taken my prescription medicine for about
4 months now.  Wondering if I should start taking
them again if my BM doesn't get back on track from the stress
because you never know when it could spiral
out of control and I could end up back in the hospital.
For now I'm just doing my probiotics and yogurt
to see if it will pass first.


11:15am


Well I have made my first submission into the Eggo contest.
Fingers crossed!
I'm not posting what I made til it gets posted 
in their submissions.  It needs to get reviewed first.
$10,000 is the grand prize!
Sitting here eating it now and it's perty good lol.


4:00pm


I've been going through everyone's clothes and
weeding them out.  
Then I started trying on
dresses for Saturday.  I do not own but
2 maybe 3 dresses and so far are not liking them on me.
Hmmm, might ask hubby if he'd like to go
to the thrift store tonight with me to see if I can find one
that I like.  One that looks a little bit more flattering
and has more coverage of all my flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment