Friday, April 4, 2014

4-4-14

8:05am


Just spent the last 40 minutes making a double
batch of homemade noodles.
Didn't use the pasta roller.
Just tore off bits of dough and finger pressed out
and cut strips with kitchen shears.


2 cups flour (free) 
2 eggs (.32 cents)
and a little water to form the dough.

Later this afternoon I'll boil the noodles up.
Then in another pot I'll add the leftover gravy
from last night's supper, a can of beef broth (free),
a can of mushroom soup (free) and cut up deer roast.
Drain noodles and add deer gravy.
Serve over leftover mashed potatoes.


12:35pm

Something fun...
HERE'S a Walton's quiz you can take
to see what Walton's family member you are most like.
Here is mine...

You’re Olivia Walton!

You’re the heart and soul of your family and circle of friends, willing to open your home to strangers as well as loved ones. Though affectionate, kind, soft-spoken and gentle, you’re not afraid to speak your mind when you disapprove of something. You tend to live on the straight and narrow, but there’s an artistic side to you, as well. 





2:00pm


I might possibly have an order for 2 more diaper cakes
within the next month or so!!
Plus I plan to make 2 wedding towel cakes.
One with bath towels and one with kitchen towels.
Whew!  LOL!

Got a friend's grand daughter's birthday party
to go to tomorrow.
Now where did I put that gift lol.
I get gifts ahead of time and stash them places.
I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached.
busy, busy, busy.

Whelp, I got a load of laundry going,
the kids snack ready to go 
(pb&j sandwiches with bugles and 
water bottle with a fruit punch sugar free
drink packet) and I got supper pulled out
of the big freezer thawing in the fridge 
of bbq chicken for this weekend.
I took mom to Kroger and Roses earlier today.
I got some milk & pop so I shouldn't need
anything else from the grocery store this weekend.

Almost time to go get the kiddos from the bus stop.


4:40pm


Supper is done and ready to be served when
hubby gets home at 5:00pm.
I think this meal will also stretch into tomorrow's
lunch or supper as it made enough for an army lol.
That's a bonus for us.  I got two extra meals
from leftover potatoes, deer roast, carrots & gravy.
Throw in a little more gravy and some homemade
noodles and wallah, a new meal made from it all.
This is kinda like what I make for Thanksgiving
only that has chicken or turkey in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment