Sunday, April 13, 2014

4-12-14

4:20pm


Got up around 7am this morning
and we headed to the flea market around 8:30am.
They were pretty busy today compared to last weekend.

I got some camaro and trans am matchbox cars
to add to my collection.  .25 to .50 cents each.
I'm looking for a wall shelf to display them all on.
The shelves I have now are becoming too small lol.

And I got a foldable crate cart for $1.00.
I like this one because it's taller and holds more than my other one
and has 4 rubber wheels unlike the red one which
only has two and they are plastic which makes lots
of noise when pulling across gravel and sidewalks.
These are great to have in your vehicle for things when needed because they fold down flat to store.
I take them to flea markets and church sales.
No more sore arms trying to carry things!!



Once back home we got all of our pompass grass cut
down and bagged up.  Then we finally took down
all the Christmas lights that were still up on the front
of the house and in the bushes.
I use a cord wrap to put lights on so they don't 
become a tangled mess.  I'm not sure
how many strands are on there but it's
all the lights off of 5 bushes.
Still looking for more of these cord wraps that are cheap
to put the back yard fence lights on.
This one here probably cost a buck or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment