Sunday, April 27, 2014

2-25-14

8:05am


Well this day isn't starting off so great.
Last night we called the guy with the truck and got no answer.
He didn't come back.  This is getting annoying.
He's been here twice but fails to come back
to complete the deal when hubby is home.
Truck's in hubby's name so I can't do it.
I think the guy gets out doing things and doesn't watch time.
He's made it known he is bipolar and gets forgetful a lot.
And he talks a lot and really fast!
Ugghhh!

Today is supposed to be yard sale day for me and mom.
Well guess what?  It's raining of course.
I had my route all planned out.
Another Ugghhh!

So I gets to thinking that I can take mom
out to some thrift stores to get her out of the house.
I want to start packing my purse to make
sure I take a few things with me.
No purse!  I left it in hubby's trunk last night
when we went for a walk.
Triple Ugghhh!

Hey at least the pain in my neck is starting to go away
little by little.  It's only taken a week to do so.
No more cracking the window open on 
a chilly night!

No comments:

Post a Comment