Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4-22-14

10:30pm


So this guy came over tonight to look at our truck for sale.
By tonight I mean he's been here for the past hour or
so and just left!
This guy could talk and talk and talk
and did I mention talk your ear off!!!
To the point my eyes were crossing!  Oh my gosh!
I've seen some real talkers in my life
and he's got them all beat!
We just can't wrap our heads around the deal he
wants to make with us.  He loves our truck to pieces!
I know, crazy.  He wants to trade his
2002 Chevy Silverado for our 1996 Ford F150.
Ya got your Chevy lovers and your Ford lovers
and he hates his Chevy with a passion!
Ask me how I know LOL.
He went on and on and on and on about it.
Don't know why because it seems like a decent truck
and runs really good.  Motor checked out good and was clean.
Nothing leaking that I could see.
Hubby even asked him why he would want to trade
his truck for a crappy truck like ours lol.
We actually feel guilty for wanting to do the trade tomorrow.
But he seems insistent on wanting to swap vehicles.
Am I missing something?!
I just don't get it.
I snapped a couple pics when he was out
test driving our truck.





---




No comments:

Post a Comment