Friday, June 6, 2014

6-6-14

3:00pm


Me, mom and my one son ventured out this morning
from 8:30am to 1:00pm yard saling,
eating lunch at Pizza Hut and stopped at
a couple of stores.
Once back home I was soooo tired and had to lay down
and take a nap.  It was a little much for me to do
but I wanted to get out of the house and do something.

While out I had gotten a message that my
GI doctor's office had called around maybe 10 or so this morning.
I returned the call with another message to call me back.
Well it's 3:00pm and they just called me back.
I really need to start thinking about finding
another GI doctor.  I'm sure you've heard
my complaints about them before but I got a new one
for ya.  The nurse says to me that the doctor
wants to put me on a new medicine and was
asking for a phone number of my pharmacy
of where to send the prescription to.
I say is it a temporary or permanent medicine
because I need to know whether to have it sent
to Kroger or my mail order pharmacy.
She says it's a permanent medicine so I tell her
to send it to my mail order.  She asks for the number
which I didn't have at hand and said it should be in my file
for my other prescriptions the doctor sent in.
She says it is not in my file.
That is BS!  I know it's in there.
Then she says it's a prescription for Lialda.
Doc wants me to start taking it.
OH....MY....GOODNESS.
Do they not check my files???!!!
I have been taking Lialda for about 2-3 years now.
I have bottles of it sitting right in front of me
with a prescription good for it until January of 2015.
I told her I didn't think this prescription was
even working for me considering I have
been in the hospital three times since October of last year.
She then says she will get back with me
to see if the doctor wants to put me on something else.
My head is spinning trying to deal with these people.
I'm not a freaking guinea pig for these
people to just start pushing pills in me left and right.
The pills I'm on now, antibiotics and steroids,
make me so tired and I have less energy.
So many things I want to do but can't because of them.
I know I'm rambling.
I don't know what else to do with this disease
and playing games with the doctor's office
that only leads me back to being in the hospital each time.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment