Monday, June 2, 2014

5-25-14

8:10am


I ended up sleeping 11 hours last night!
My eyes opened at 7:45am this morning
and I thought to myself laying there, hmmm,
I feel refreshed and don't feel half bad.
Well that was for a split moment anyway.
As soon as my body got into the upright position
gravity took over.  In 25 minutes of being up
I have been to the bathroom 3 times already.
Ughhhh!
And another bathroom trip 8 minutes later
for 4 trips so far after waking up.


Yesterday we ate lunch around 11:30-noon
at the drag strip.  I did not eat for 12 hours after that
and only had one slice of pizza that was leftover in our
fridge.  I don't think I even ate the whole slice just 
picked at it.  


9:15am to 10:40am

Another potty trip then I laid back down for another
hour and slept.  Got back up and still feel sooo tired
and have no energy.
In the middle of the night I was laying on my back
and I awoke to the cat sleeping on my belly.
Never does that.  Do they sense when you don't feel good?
And every time I go potty it's there weaving in
and out of my legs.


10:45 to 11:15am


Stomach started hurting so bad that I was doubled over.
Made my 6th trip to the bathroom this morning
then went and laid back down for a half an hour
with a heating pad on my stomach.


11:30am


Hubby made me an egg sandwich.
I ate about 1/3rd of it and the stomach pains started again.
I didn't have to run to the bathroom this time around.
Hubby keeps giving me the evil eye about going to the ER.
I'm tough.  I will ride it out til I get better or cannot
take it anymore.


3:40pm


I went with hubby to the store.
I felt like a walking zombie.
Time to go lay back down.
Earlier when I laid down on my back
I started feeling and pressing on my stomach
to see if there were any tender areas
and there are a couple which tells
me there is inflammation in there or an infection.


7:05pm


Well I managed to sleep for another 3.5 hours
before my stomach woke me up sending me to the bathroom.
I'm up to 8 or 9 bathroom trips today
and I have slept 15.5 hours in the past 24 hours.
Still going on only about 1/3rd of an egg sandwich.
I haven't eaten anything else.
No appetite.


I'm going to try and eat something.
Hubby cooked some brats and hot dogs on the grill
along with some tater tots.
I didn't think that would work well for my stomach
so when we were in Kroger I got a
sliced turkey entree.
I also got a bottle of mango juice.
I don't know why but I crave mangos
every time I don't feel well like this.
I can't figure out what it's telling me
because I don't eat or drink mangos any other time.
In the hospital I kept ordering their
mango smoothie or whatever it was called because
it didn't have
any milk products in it and it was so good.


8:05pm


Got about half way through eating
my turkey slices, mashed potatoes and gravy
when the severe stomach pains started again
causing me to moan & groan all the way
to the bathroom.
Kitty will be loving on me tonight.
He got my leftover turkey.



8:30pm


Heading back to bed.
My energy has run out once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment