Thursday, March 6, 2014

3-6-14

3:05pm


This morning I put 3 chicken leg quarters in the crock
for about 3 hours or so.
Then skinned and removed bones and chopped up 
all the chicken.  I added a jar of salsa to the chicken.
For supper I'm making quesadillas with the chicken 
and some shredded cheddar cheese.

Let's see, other than that I haven't done much other
than tidy up the house some, take a nap
and watch one dvd of the Friends series I got.
My ribs are still sore but not as bad as yesterday.
I hope it keeps improving each day.

I've got cabin fever and I'm ready to go back
out shopping with mom again tomorrow
to get out of the house.
Been cooped up all Winter with hardly any
extra spending money for the past 6 or so months
and I'm ready to get out and do some bargain hunting.  
Plus I need to find a few things to make
a diaper cake in the near future.
I keep counting down the days til yard sale season, LOL!
I've got an envelope I started saving cash money
in for yard sales from things I do on the side
like taking the one boy to and from the bus stop,
baking cakes for people and making things like diaper cakes.
I did spend $20 from my envelope the other day on my
Friends DVDs because that to me was
a splurge for myself.


9:00pm

Whelp back to taking another pain pill
so I can sleep tonight.
My right rib area quit hurting today
but the left side is still constantly hurting.
Picture getting rib cramps after running.
That's about how it feels but constant.



No comments:

Post a Comment