Monday, March 3, 2014

3-2-14

6:00pm


Been running around getting things ready
for this upcoming week.
Almost have laundry done.
The last loads are in the washer and dryer.
Then I gotta carry it all upstairs and put it away.

I just spent the last couple of hours cleaning
my one son's room and rearranging it.
It looks so much better and is more organized now.

Tomorrow morning I have to do bills.
Don't that sound like fun?!
My brain is on overload already.
Gotta play catch up on bills that were behind
like the electric and gas bills.
One day soon I'll figure out how much I owe
in doctor bills because they weren't very
clear as to the ones they will cover with
financial assistance.
They just said hospital charges are covered.
OK who are considered hospital and
who are considered outsiders??!!






No comments:

Post a Comment