Sunday, March 16, 2014

3-15-14

1:15pm


The day is going by too fast.
Got up and went to the scrap metal place.
Made $80 and some change.
From there we headed to the thrift store.
I had to buy more things for the diaper cake
like little toys and what not to decorate it.
From the thrift store we went to Jegs to get
hubby a torque converter for the TA.
Something he's been wanting and asking for
for quite awhile.  He deserves a splurge because
he works his butt off for us!!
Stopped by Little Ceaser on the way home
because we have the one kid spending the night
with us and that's an extra mouth to feed.
I got 2 large pepperoni pizzas for $10 PLUS
I used 2 coupons for 2 orders of FREE
crazy bread and 2 orders of sauce!
I saved $5.00.


6:00pm


For supper I made chili dog casserole.
Wrap hot dogs with canned biscuits.
Spoon canned chili, in my case it was chili no beans,
into bottom of casserole dish.
Place hot dogs on top and bake 350
until biscuits are done.
Remove from oven and top with a 
package of shredded cheddar cheese.
Return to oven for about 5 more minutes 
until cheese has melted.
I did up a double batch with 
2 packages of hot dogs, 2 cans chili,
2 cans biscuits and 2 cups of cheese.
There was enough leftover for lunch the next day.



---


No comments:

Post a Comment