Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3-5-14

1:25pm


Took mom shopping this morning.
We went to Kohls and a thrift store.
I got 2 shirts and a pair of pants for the boys,
a NASCAR book to put back for my step-dad for Christmas.
Also a large flat sheet in scarlet and gray stripes
that I want to make curtains out of for the boys rooms.


3:50pm


Just waiting for hubby to get home in the next hour.
He's got the pain medication with him and
I could so use it right now!
Last night I just took ibuprofen to find out
that didn't do much for the pains in my lower rib area.
I could not lay down and sleep without pain.
Had to sleep sitting up.

Got supper going now of pork cube steaks dredged
in flour, seasoning & parmesan and cooking in a skillet
with a little oil.  Once done I'll add in a can of tomato
soup, a packet of brown gravy and 2 cups water.
Serving with baked potatoes.


9:15pm


Rib pain feels much better after taking a pain pill.
Thank goodness because it was really bothering me.
Hubby keeps wanting me to go see
our family doctor saying he doesn't think I'm getting 
any better.  I deal with it for now.
Don't want to go see the doctor.
I already saw a nurse at Walgreens.
But hubby didn't think she diagnosed me right
or gave me medicines that worked.
I feel better than I did.
Still have cough but I don't think it's as bad.


10:15pm


Laid down earlier this evening after taking pain medication.
I knew it would make me somewhat sleepy
and lightheaded.
I didn't lay down long.
When I got up I had a headache.
Then later on an upset stomach with throwing up.
Can't win.
But the pain in my ribs feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment