Monday, March 3, 2014

3-3-14

2:00pm


Just got done paying bills for this month
along with a couple doctor bills and past due utility bills.
That was $550 above what I usually pay each month!
Top of photo is what I just paid.
Bottom of photo is doctor bills still owed
that's almost $1000!
I'm gonna see if I can get that knocked down
to about $500 and try to see if we can
get financial help through OSU for one of
hubby's tests he had done.
I don't even remember him having anything
done but we sure got a hefty bill for it.
Remember he cancelled all the testing
his doctor wanted him to have done.
Here we go again trying to get some income
verification through his work.
That is one heck of a headache in itself!!



Tonight's supper is my recipe called Rib Busters.
2.5 pounds boneless pork ribs
and a bottle of bbq sauce in the crock pot
on high for about 3-4 hours.
Shred pork and serve it with BBQ sauce over 
mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment