Saturday, March 15, 2014

3-14-14

4:00pm

Ok this tornado can stop anytime now
meaning all this crazy wind we've been having.
It's not been putting me in a good mood.
For starters I'm tired of this new recycling program
the city has.  Sure it's a wonderful idea and all...
IF they would pick it up!!
City trash has no problem picking up trash
so why is there a problem with picking up our recycling can?!
Numerous complaints later and there is still
a problem with them picking up the side streets.
I mean week after week, month after month, complaining
of not dumping the recycling bins.
Today just pissed me off royally.
If my recycling had been picked up this morning
like everyone elses then I would not have been
outside cleaning up the recycling bin that the strong winds
blew over and the shit that blew everywhere.
I was told they would come back to pick
up the ones they missed and that is why
my can was still out there.
I'm just pissed at the mess I had to clean up
that should of never happened to begin with!!
I'm tired of their promises of picking it up,
coming back to pick it up, blah blah blah.
I think I'm just going to throw everything
in the trash can from now on.
Screw this recycling program.

Then with this wind I look like I'm trying to
do a magic trick with my double gates across the driveway.
I'd grab one side to close, walk to grab the other gate
only to have the other gate blow back open.
Then when I can finally grab them both
I look as though I just tamed a lion saying
A HA victory!
People driving by looking at me weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment