Monday, December 9, 2013

12-9-13

7:50pm


I went to bed last night with my whole body throbbing
and my right hip area starting to hurt.
This morning is no different.
I took some ibuprofen this morning and if that don't work
I'm taking a pain pill.  
That says a lot because I've only taken 
2 pain pills in 6 weeks of being home from the hospital!
I won't take them unless it gets to the point
I can't tolerate pain or throbbing anymore.

I was going to work on baking some cookies today.
I have about 6-7 different kinds to make for gifts.
I've got 5 neighbors to bake for and
a cookie tray for hubby's work for about 20 or so people.
Plus gotta have some for Santa and Christmas dinner.
Well it ain't going to be this morning that's for sure
so we'll see how I feel this afternoon.
I'm ready to go back to bed soon!
God please give me the energy and strength to get
through this holiday season!
Hubby has Thursday and Friday off this week.
Thursday we're going Christmas shopping
and Friday I have my doctor's appointment.


12:30pm


I laid down and took a 2-3 hour nap.
Body's still throbbing so I took a pain pill.


1:30pm


The pain pill kicked in about 12:50pm
and I got dizzy and really hot and had to go lay
back down in front of a fan for a half hour.
It helped the throbbing but I'm still very tired.
1:40pm I threw up.


6:00pm


After I picked the kids up from school I laid down
for another 2 hours til hubby got home.
Not having the best day today.





No comments:

Post a Comment