Monday, December 9, 2013

12-8-13

2:20pm


Between emergency calls today we shopped a few
stores looking for some Christmas gifts.
We stop in Microcenter looking at steering wheels
and pedals for a computer.  
I'm seeing ones that were about $35 to $55 and a sales
associate comes up wanting to assist us with getting one.
Tells us he'll be right back that he thinks he
has another one in the back we might like.
He lost his mind!!  He brought one out that
was $300!!  I said listen here, we are not along
the same track of mind with price.  He says what price are 
you looking at and I say the cheapest you got.
He then takes us over to one that cost $19.99.
Now we're talking I say.
Crazy that these people will try and sell you
the highest dollar items they have.


3:30pm


Got my first load of laundry in the washer.
I'm now ready for a nap!


8:30pm


Last load of laundry in dryer.
Butt has been dragging today.
Let's put it this way my butt has been on the pot
lots more today for some reason.
I just took a anti-diarrheal medicine because
my behind needs a rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment