Sunday, May 4, 2014

5-3-14

5:00pm


It's been slow going around here.
For the last 3 weeks I've been experiencing diarrhea once again.
I started taking Isotonix about 3 days ago and it's
now back to normal.
Whew.  I get worried when I have diarrhea for long
periods of time because I usually end up in the ER from it.
That's Crohn's for ya.

Hubby took yesterday off so me, him and mom
went yard saling.  It was ok.  
I got an OSU tote for a buck,
OSU playing cards for .25 cents each,
2 OSU stadium blankets $3.00 each,
4 OSU bath towels .50 cents each,
OSU polo shirt $1.00,
Turtle Beach head set .25 cents,
new curtain hooks that hold your curtains back .25 cents.

Then today we went to a couple of neighborhood yard sales
and a church sale
Only found a few things of interest.
Not much going on out there it seems in the
way of yard sales just yet :(
It was a little chilly, windy with spits of rain.
3 Sheer Cover mineral face powders .25 cents each
Tub of St Ives clay face mask .25 cents
2 Loreal tube hair conditioners (like from a hair color box)
.10 cents each.
2 bulletin boards $2.00 each.

It was just something to do instead of sitting around the house
being bored.  Me and hubby already did our weekly chores
yesterday so we were all caught up except laundry.
We were a week behind due to him being on call last week.

My one son's birthday is coming up so we've been trying
to find ways of making extra money
for gifts and a dinner out at Texas Roadhouse, 
his request for where to eat.
Went to the scrap place this morning and made
almost $90 from that.
Plus I still have another scrap check for $80 some dollars.
All free money.





No comments:

Post a Comment