Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5-7-14

7:40am


HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SON!!
Now I have 2 teenagers in the house, YIPEEEEE!

Came home from the bus stop and made a cake.
It's in the oven baking.
My son wants a Better Than Anything Cake
so that's what I'm making.


1:30pm


Working on getting my son's gift wrapped up.
Here is the PS3 we bought yesterday off Craigslist.
The only thing you can't see is
the Minecraft game downloaded on the system.
Hint hint, it's great to buy gifts that the whole
family can use when making a big purchase!









3:15pm


My head is spinning with game systems
I know hardly anything about.
Then trying to figure out and remember
what games everyone likes to play, ha ha ha.
Eyes crossing.  Have no clue.
I keep calling the PS3 an Xbox if that says anything lol.
I do wish they would make educational games
for them like math and different subjects
they have in school.
Make it a fun game that they can learn from
other than all these shooting and killing games.
That just puts wrong ideas in their heads.


---




No comments:

Post a Comment