Friday, November 23, 2012

11-23-12



9:00am


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree,
Why is it you don't like me?
I plug you in and I fluff you out,
why are all your bulbs burnt out?
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree,
you are driving me so crazy!!


 Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree,
why is it you attract kitties,
I know darn well, that's not your stump,
it's a cat, I'm gonna thump.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree,
you are driving me so crazy!





12:05pm


2/3rds of the Christmas tree lights are working.
That was by accident because we moved
the tree and some started working.
I added the string of white lights with plastic colored bulbs
around the tree and plan to put some white
tulle bows on it.
I also got a small tree in the window
with lights, red beaded garland and snowflake ornaments.
I'd say that tree is about 18" tall.
I'd like to put my foot tall Santa dolls
in the windows on each side of the little tree. 

Will probably hang stockings off
the electric fireplace and move that
by the front window, add some village houses with lights
and that will be about the extent of 
decorating inside.


 (see that cat under the tree, GRRR!)


10:50pm


Temp is 31 and feels like 22 degrees out.
BRRRRR!
Earlier this evening we had some snowflakes falling.
BRRRRR!
 






 







No comments:

Post a Comment