Thursday, November 22, 2012

11-22-12

7:55am


Getting ready to head out soon to the lake.
Boy I sure hope everything I made makes
it in one piece sitting in the back of the truck.
Here's my cupcakes and cake on a platter.





6:45pm


Got home about 6:20pm.
Got up there about 9:00am.
We all got our bellies full and will sleep well tonight :o)
We all had a good time with family up at the lake
and it turned out to be a very nice day.
Loved being able to sit around the fire one
last time this year.  The lake seemed so bare
this time of year without all the tourists.

You'll have to disregard the date on my photos.
My camera toggle is to the point it doesn't want 
to work anymore.  I have asked Santa for another
camera for Christmas.

Table setting.



Father-in-law smoked a turkey while
mother-in-law baked one.
Not sure why father-in-law has a gun in his hand.
Just in case that turkey decides to get up and run away?  lol



 Brother-in-law wants to trade hubby his bike
for our blue Trans Am.  Don't know about them two, lol.
Can't leave them alone for two minutes!




Everyone gathering around the fire while
waiting for the food to cook.



Took the golf cart down to the lake.
Looks cold!




Christopher drove the golf cart back.




On our way home.
Was getting dark and the sun was starting to set.





Got a picture of the moon during the drive home.
Not too bad for in a moving vehicle, lol.




Well I am beat and are ready to retire to bed
anytime now, lol.  
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment